Downloads from Aleia may not be redistributed without permission from the creator.
- This means you may not put items from Aleia on the sims exchange without prior permission. It's really simple, just email us and ask, if you'd like to do so.
Common sense is very much required! Do not claim that you made downloads from Aleia. We use some real life clothes so if downloads look similar, it is most likely a coincidence.
- This also means, that you may not put any of our downloads on your site claiming, that they are yours. Be original and make your own. Goodness knows how many times I've seen this done in both the sims and dolling community. Be honest and fair to all creators, including myself. Really, just treat people the way you'd like to be treated.
When using downloads to make screenshots for sites, etc. Credit to Aleia is very much appreciated.
- However, it is not necessary. But it does make sense to do so just in case there is someone wanting the item from the screenshot, etc.
You may not use textures from downloads to aid your creations, included in this is recoloring skins available at Aleia, etc.
- This means don't open up our textures using your graphics program/body shop. As I said, most textures are taken off real clothing, however, some are my original textures and it's better policy to get/make your own. It saves a lot of drama and keeps your butt out of hot water.
Do not take any site graphics or direct link to anything on Aleia.
- It's illegal to begin with, and it's not nice.
Aleia will not take responsibility for game troubles, etc.
- This means that you are downloading at your own risk, though, I'm sure you won't have any troubles, as all files are tested in my game.
Please do not email about requests for skins, etc.
- This is just a hobby and I have so much going on in life, I'm not going to have the time to do requests. Plus, there's nothing like killing the muse when you've got requests piled up (No matter how large or small the pile)... and I want skinning, etc. to stay fun for me.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.
- You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I don't like spam and won't open it. >_<' So please title your emails properly or else there is no guarentee that I'll see it, let alone open it.